How does my student get registered for classes if he or she does not presently attend Creekland Middle School?
The CHHS Counseling office will begin accepting calls to make registration appointments on Tuesday, 2/19/19. Appointments will start March 4th and will continue through May 9th. Registration appointments will be available Monday through Thursday between 7:30 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. Call (770) 682-4106 beginning 2/19/19 to schedule your registration appointment.
What to bring to the appointment:
- Student’s Immunization Record
- Student’s Birth Certificate
- Photo ID of parent/legal guardian. Legal guardian must have official documentation from Probate Court.
- Proof of residency which MUST include the following 2 documents:
- Mortgage Statement OR Property Tax Bill OR Lease Agreement
- One of the following Utility bills:
- Natural Gas
- Residency affidavit (if applicable)
What to expect
A CHHS Guidance Counselor will work with the parent to obtain the student’s course requests for the next school year. It would be helpful for the parent to bring in any current report cards and test scores to best place the student in the correct academic level. Electives and alternates will be selected and prioritized at this time. Parents will also fill out clinic cards and information cards.
Students will receive their final schedule for the fall during Orientation and on the first day of school. Information about where to report on the first day will be sent via mail during the summer. Additionally, we hold a freshman orientation during the week prior to the start of school. Look for information about this in the mail, web site, and on the school’s sign board.