Students may now download and fill out workers' permits from home. Follow the steps below to complete a permit:
- Students should click HERE to go to the Georgia Department of Labor Workers' Permit web page.
- Enter the student's Social Security Number and Date of Birth.
- Complete the student portion of the work permit.
- Print the work permit.
- Take it to the student's employer.
- The employer will complete their portion of the work permit.
- The student should return the permit
to the main office to finish processing.
The Student will access the system by using the link
listed above. The student must enter his/her Social Security Number and
Date of Birth to begin a Work Permit. A student may start up to 5
permits. If less than 5 have been started, then after entering SSN and
Date of Birth and submitting, a link will display to “Start New Permit”.
The student will then enter the requested information and submit,
confirm that the information is correct, and then make the final
submission. A screen will display with a Minor Security Key. This key
will be used by an employer to access the minor’s permit. This page also
displays a link to print a Work Permit Data Sheet for the minor’s and
employer’s information. The minor should print this form and take it to
his/her employer to be completed and returned to you to certify the