Beginner Level -- For those who just want to see what this programming/computer science thing is all about!
- Karel the Dog -- teach the dog to do tricks with just 4 simple commands!
- LightBots -- teach the robot to light up the blue tiles
- Flappy Bird -- Create your own customized version of this fun game!
- Scratch -- Make a holiday-themed animation
- Angry Birds -- Help the Angry Bird catch the naughty pig!
- Tynker -- Build your own game and share with friends!
- Frozen -- Join Anna and Elsa as they explore the magic and beauty of ice!
- PlayLab -- Make your own apps or games!
- BitsBox -- Make a game!
Intermediate Level -- Just a smidge more difficult! But don't be afraid to try!
- CodeMonkey -- Write code. Catch bananas. Save the world!
- GrokLearning -- Build a chatbot called "Eliza" to act as a robot psychotherapist.
- RoboMind Academy -- Learn to control your own virtual robot.
- MakeSchool -- Build an iPhone game using your browser!
Advanced Level -- For the really brave ones! :-)
- MakeGamesWithUs -- learn to code by making an iPhone game using a brand new programming language called Swift!. Create a Pokemon-inspired action game!
- TouchDevelop -- Crazy drawings, flying monsters, swirling flowers ... create apps for your device!
- CodingBat -- Choose from Python, Java, and others
For more information, visit: code.org or csedweek.org