Collins Hill High School
Career and Technical Education Department
Committed to Preparing Students for a World Class Future!
The Collins Hill Career and Technical Education (CTE) Department consists of a variety of disciplines, including:
- Business Education
- Computer Science
- Work-Based Learning
- Family and Consumer Science
- Video Broadcast Journalism
Click the link to download details about the programs and pathways offered in the CHHS CTE Department: CTE Electives Brochure
Uniform Sizing Appointment
In order to select an appointment date and time for your uniform sizing, please click on the following hotlink and complete the form.
Click on the link and follow the directions!
Work-Based Learning Application
Get involved in CTE!
Join an organization today!
- FBLA (Future Business Leaders of America): Mrs. Curtis, Sponsor
- FCCLA (Family, Career, and Community Leaders of America): Mrs. Ebelhar, Sponsor
- TSA (Technology Student Association) Click for more information.
Welcome to An Hour of Code!