Collins Hill High School offers an excellent breakfast and lunch program to students and staff. All meals are expected to be paid in full at time of purchase.
It is strongly suggested that funds be deposited on a students;s account prior to meal service at www.MyPaymentsPlus.com
. Cash and/or checks will be accepted at time of purchase.
Serving times at Collins Hill High School as follows:
Breakfast 6:45 – 7:10
Lunch 11:14 – 1:10
Meal Charge Policy
1. Elementary school students will be allowed to charge up to $11.25
2. Middle school students will be allowed to charge up to $12.00
3. High school students will be allowed to charge up to $4.00
4. Charges are not allowed for supplemental or ala carte items
5. Once the charge limit has been met the student may receive a designated alternate meal at no charge as defined by the School Nutrition Program.
6. A charge notice will be completed for each occurrence and notification will be sent home to the parent/guardian through the student. Additionally once the charge limit has been met the parent/guardian will be notified by the local school via, phone call, letter or email.
7. A charge list will be provided to the Principal at the end of every month and upon request.
8. Charging for meals will not be allowed after April 30th.
9. The charge policy will be communicated to parents/students via student handbooks, SNP & local school websites and letter.
1. Adults at all levels will be allowed to charge a maximum of 1 day to their account.
2. Charges are not allowed for supplemental or ala carte items
3. Charging for meals will not be allowed after April 30th.
1. Refunds may be processed at the local school level up to $50. Any refund over $50 shall be processed through the SNP Central Office by submitting a Refund Request form available on the SNP website.